Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 6 months ago

eBay dispute?

Should I open an eBay dispute. It has been 10 days since my package last updated and it hasn’t been delivered either. Today I messaged the seller. And when I went back on eBay to check on the item, the seller deleted the listing. Should I open a dispute? I bought the item since July 6.

I have the same exact problem but the thing is I have an item I bought on June 28 and it was supposed to be delivered in between July 6 - July 8, now it is July 25 and the package is still missing without any new updates sitting very far from my location even though the package did arrive near my location in July 7. I did decide to open a dispute on July 24 after 16 days of the last estimated delivery date but now seller wants to "offer me another solution" and give him some extra days to figure it out. I think it has something to do with the USPS but I really am not sure. I would try messaging the seller but if he/she doesn't reply to you then open the case.

Give it a day or two for seller to respond, if no response open case. I do some ebay selling my buyers get their items within a week of purchase, I ship first class or priority.