Destin asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 2 months ago

What camera is this?

does anyone know what camera this is or what type of camera is similar to this? 

Attachment image

4 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    Looks like a Red Dragon with two RF modules plugged in, then a battery module. There is two mics on top or maybe two Reds and the back camera has two RF modules. They are very much like ARRI and Paniflex cameras but just a lot more expensive. They are used in the cinema industry.

  • qrk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    From the handle on the top, probably an ARRI video camera. Perhaps an Alexa

  • Sumi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Based upon the professional connections on the back of this unit, it's probably one of these providing that it hasn't been discontinued:

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Probably a video camera used by a professional photojournalist, sports videographer or movie maker.  The "CINE" label gives it away.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.