Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 2 months ago

If you came across a frog anywhere, what would you do? ?

• Newton

It depends. I came across lots of frogs when I drive in the rain on rural roads. I know what they are and I won't stop to take a look I try to avoid running them over though. If I am out taking photos, I may take a photo of them and let them go. One time I found a juvenile bullfrog that was missing one leg. I took a photo of it and let it go.

I'd capture the frog, and take it home.

I'd then go to my bathroom, get the camera rolling, turn on water so no-one will hear the shrieks, and torture the frog I captured. 

In most cases I would leave it alone.

In rare cases I have seen them in dangerous spots (eg stranded on sunny concrete path). I have picked them up with wet hands and moved them to nearest safe spot. (Generally within a few steps).

• A

I come across frogs and toads all the time in my yard, I just make sure not to step on them

I stepped once on a frog at the river when i was 12

I took off my shoe and walked home bare foot

Never wore those shoes ever again