Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 2 months ago

Why do Filipinas make excellent wives?

Heard nothing but good things. I gotta go to Philippines.

• inday

Because we have this fear of our GOD.  I've been married for 25 years ...a marriage life that only a woman who FEARS THE LORD can endure and  survive. 

Filipinas make good wives if you get an honest one. Many are only in it for the American dollar. I would estimate 8 out of 10 will break your heart without a second thought. But if you find that diamond in the rough, you will not regret it. I married one. For 8 years it was bliss. But when I brought her to the United States, it ended quickly in divorce. The reason is explained by an honest filipina on YouTube named Pia. Look her up. Anyway, there is no support law that I know of in the Philippines. So, as soon as the man finds out she's pregnant, he's gone. I've got a new gf now that has two kids. I searched about 120 filipinas to find her. And I must say, that 8 out of 10 that I've met ARE single moms. I think the % is very high. I've been living in the Philippines for the past 10 years. As soon as covid-19 allows, I'm going back. If you get past the gold diggers and follow your mind, not your heart, until you find out her true intentions, your life will be blessed with a miracle woman that you could never experience in the United States, especially if you are older where you are invisible to younger women and can be arrested just for saying hello. 90% of filipinas on dating sites are between 18 and 40. After that many accept the fact that they missed the beauty boat and give up. But you will still find a few up to early 60's still trying their luck. I'm convinced, the strong family ties, poor education, poverty, lack of financial support laws and the goddamned Catholic fu#king church are the main reason for many many many semi-content single mothers. It's the culture they have grown used to and except as "normal".

Source(s): My experience is my source

I'm a Filipina but I immigrated here in the states in 1991. I don't think you can generalize this as you cannot generalize EVERYONE with the same paint brush! Everyone is an INDIVIDUAL! NOT a bulk item! 

And no we are NOT submissive sex slaves! Stop trying to use your stupid generalizations whereever you got them! You will have NO luck in the dating world if you want to date a Filipina but have backwards thinking/superior complex thinking like this! 

Source(s): 7 years old in 1991

Because they don’t want to be sent back to the dumpster known as the Philippines. I would say they would even sell their souls, but they have no souls .

They don't, plenty of them aren't pretty/beautiful and they're bitches to me.

• james

They don't.  Unless you like rice 3 meals a day 399 days a year.  They never learn to cook American or European stile. They like to spend your money on them. they are very posesive women of husbands. & they have family that needs help. 

I think it's because of their unconditional love to her family :)

• Ludwig

Because of the love and family feeling you will be reminded about by your 102 new in-laws who could do with a little help.

Do it. Just do it.

Don't marry any other nationality.

Filipinas are incredible when it comes to getting married and having children.

They will love you and be your best friend forever.

- I'm retired and live in Manila -

They haven't been instructed in radical feminism. They are just ecstatic to be in this country.