Why does my teacher keep blocking me ?

So I’m 17 and it’s the summer and school has been out a few months due to the coronavirus and I found my science teacher’s Facebook and sent her a friend request and she seemed to ignore it so I sent her a message on Facebook saying hi and she blocked me?? So I made another account and asked why she blocked me and she blocked me there too, then I requested her on instagram and i was blocked so I made new accounts and messaged her asking what I was doing wrong and she is just blocking me. I’m so confused! She always liked me at school I was a good student what’s her problem 

cause she dont want to message with you

Because she is your teacher and you are her student. It's not appropriate to be friends on social media with your teacher, as long as they are still your teacher. I'm friends with my 3rd grade teacher on IG but I'm now 26 years old and she is also a family friend, so it's different. Stop requesting her.

If she socializes with her students she has a better chance of getting fired. 

your quite above yourself. Teachers dont socialise with students outside of regular school programs.

Because she has a crush on you. But don't worry it's natural.

SHE is not interested in being friends with a MALE STUDENT.   Good grief,  how many Hints do you need?    Knock it off or she will file a report that you are stalking her.  

• Expat

As a teacher myself, though I’m a professor, I don’t want my students sending me friend requests because that’s not what I use Facebook for. I want a disconnect between work and friends and I want the freedom to not have to worry about sharing my personal feelings with students. Back off. 

• L

Your teacher does not have a problem. You do. She's your teacher, not your friend. She can choose who is allowed into her personal life. Based on your description of your actions, it seems she is making the correct choice.

what is your problem. you either want her fired or for her to end up in court for being friends with a minor. grow up or leave school. you are not very nice

Gosh, who doesn't want to be friends with a stalker?