Male friend keeps trying to get me to wear no makeup why is he botherd?

• 1 week ago

Ask him. There could be a number of reasons for it. Such as: religion, culture, health, animal cruelty, preference....

• L

If you are a female...............he's just trying to let you know you are beautiful without it.  

oh shut the feck up man...

honestly lol

Well, that's a new one!  It may be connected to his own belief system  which could be different than yours.  I know my father was like that also.  But in this day and age, men are used to women who wear makeup, and experiment with other beauty treatments.  

Dump this boyfriend, next he will ask you to cover your unmakeup face with veil.

because you look damn sexy in makeup

He doesn't want you to look more attractive to other men. Tell him to go jump off a bridge.

Why do so many women feel the need to hide who they are? Wearing makeup isn't a confidence booster, because deep down, you know you don't look like that. Instead y'all follow the advice of gay men and other women who run makeup companies who have an incentive to make you insecure and think you need to hide your minor flaws with makeup. Most guys don't give a crap and see straight through your makeup. Only little boys are fooled.

He probably thinks you're pretty without the makeup and that you don't need it? I also suggest asking him why directly.