What do you think of people who have never been to Kenya?

Personally I try not to think of people who have never been to Kenya. It scandalises me to think of it. No other way to describe it than shocking negligence.

• Orla C

I've never been to Kenya. It's kind of normal NOT to have been to every single country in the world. 

I think they are normal, but they just happened to not visit Kenya.

They just good people that never visited Obama's country.

They are probably people with a good head on their shoulders.  

I don't think anything more or less for/about people who have never been to Soho Why should I care that people have never been to Kenya? You are obviously an African/Kenyan troll prowling American news forums spreading propaganda!

• Ann

Why would anyone want to spend the tens of thousands to get there?

• ?

I've never thought about it in my entire life. Now that I am, I don't think anything about it.

• Spike

There nothing wrong with that at all.

Just like  there are people who has never been to China, Las Vegas, Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, Brazil, Panama, New Zealand, Monte Carlo, Taiwan, Russia, Washington D.C., New York and Los Angeles.

People that have never been to Kenya are horrible people.