How do you engage in vicarious travel?

What are you preferred outlets for the travel bug, when you cannot travel?

I had to look up the word "vicarious," and based on what I gleaned from its meaning (which I've never heard of) France and Eastern Europe have been places I've longed to visit - and I've heard that neither parts are easy if you don't have a tour guide or can't speak the language and now with the virus I know that I will never see those places...

I literally had a dream about visiting Holland... or was it Belgium... the other night...

I was born and live in America and have never had any friends so "vicarious" travel has been my refuge so-to-speak...

I own many CDs not in English.

Now with the virus God has sorta hit me with the bad news that I'm stuck here - civil unrest, hefty virus... and obnoxious people not willing to wear a mask, et al. 

When I travel I travel in person, not vicariously.  My wife and I are leaving in about 7 hours for a week at the beach in Charleston, SC.  Time for sleep.

i would just save up money for when you could travel