Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

Would you rather run on a treadmill or outside?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

run outside when the weather is good and run on the treadmill if I wanna record my performance and the weather is too hot or raining.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Outside, hands down. I have a treadmill but I hate using it. It's BORING. I have it for running when the weather isn't pleasant to run in or if I want to run very late or very early and aren't comfortable being out and about in the dark. 

Remember YA is for information seeking questions. Our preferences don't really provide you with any useful information so that would make your question a 'chat' violation. 

• Mary
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The treadmill is handy for speedwork and for winter running. Its also good if you're recovering from an injury. I do like it but find it difficult to run anymore than an hour on it. I used to use it every Saturday morning in the gym and then do the weights afterwards. I miss it now with Covid 19 and I am half thinking of buying one if we dont find a cure soon.

• 2 months ago

run outside for sure, the air seems more fulfilling then a in closed inside

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ashley
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Outside, but I like treadmills for certain types of speed exercises 

• 2 months ago

I'd rather run outside.

• 2 months ago

Outside, unless the weather is hazardous. 

• 2 months ago

I'd rather run on a treadmill, and walk outside.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.