Where can I buy the best gaming pc in the world?

halp

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ask the US government if they have a spare

• Shadow
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The Acer Orion series are some of the most powerful PC's available but when you see the price of them, you'll reconsider. Basically, they cost more than a car.

• 2 months ago

have had six so far, best of the lot has been alienware, get the 4core with adapatable ram and config an 8T ext drive with admisintrative directives to transfer any residual  non essential data automatically to the ext drive, run norton 360  full scan every 90 minutes or more often and disconnect daily from the net when not in use, and use incognito when surfing and use parental blocks if you are going to questionable sites

Source(s): life experience
  • 2 months ago

"best" is subjective, but you can build an excellent one by yourself.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are chasing butterflies.  The day after you buy the "best" it's obsolete. 

• 2 months ago

Build it yourself using the best components available, be aware within a few months your best "best gaming PC" will be out of date as new hardware is released, intel are likely to release new processors and fairly soon nvidia will probably be announcing new graphics cards too.

If you don't want to build your own I'd say alienware and choose any upgrade to processor and graphics they have on the options.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, you might be able to find a e-tailer that could build you the most powerful gaming PC that money can buy, but you would be better off going through a local shop or doing it yourself. 

This isn't the late 1990's where computer parts became obsolete a couple months after they were released. CPU's usually have a 12-16 month lifecycle and Graphics cards have a 20-30 month lifecycle. If you time your build just right, it can be top of the line for around a year or longer. Not gonna happen now because there is a new line of graphics cards coming out in 2 months.

The only surprising thing I can tell you is a $430 Core i7-10700k processor is better at gaming than a $2000-$3000 processor with lots and lots of cores. 

• Lex
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can build it yourself.

• Scott
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You would have to hire somebody to build it for you with premium components. And within a few days, it would be outdated.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What is ur budget bro?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.