Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 3 months ago

How did you prepare for the SAT? ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I did 2,000 practice questions on Khan Academy, and took 10 full-length practice tests.

• 2 months ago

I studied for about 2 hours everyday on top of what I was already doing in high school. 6 days a week, went over everything, grammar, spelling, math, vocabulary, science, history or "Official History" anyways.  Then I took the PSAT. Then my family realized I would have gotten a 1580 on my PSAT, when you invert the score number and I would have gotten 1600 on my SAT and beat my twin sisters' scores, since they are "country girls" and entitled to a chance since they bribed everyone and stole everything from me, my companies, my friends, wrecked my reputation by stealing my representation and publishing deals by fraud to pay for their gambling, drug problems, and hacking issues and fraud problems and crimes. Over likeablity scores, I think "likability scores" should be made illegal. Because it creates stereotypes and tends to lead to bad or poor conclusions from false or bad data and half truths and it is too easy to manipulate.

• 3 months ago

You can learn it from Coursera or eDx

• drip
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

My daughter went in cold. She had A’s in school and took honor and AP classes.  She scored pretty high. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Ate a good breakfast, and sharpened my pencil ... because I always studied hard in school.

• 3 months ago

By taking the PSAT.

• 3 months ago

maybe you should get some tutors to help you do that

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Take a prep course. It will improve your score by 20%.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

maybe you can get a tutor to help you with that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.