Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why are Catholics here so angry, hateful and defensive?

I've met a lot of wonderful Catholics who fall into none of those categories.

My experience - which only goes back about 10 years - is that they are the least angry, hateful and defensive. Your side has Jeff, Jea, No Chance, Chi Girl and Fireball. They make Hitler look like a Buddhist monk.

They have deceived and been deceived.

• Paul

I haven't seen much evidence of that. I certainly try not to be.

Why are you? That's an angry, hateful, and offensive question. 

Many have invested a lot of time and effort in their lives being "good enough" to get into heaven.  When confronted with the fact that rituals and good works will not save a person, they are understandably upset.  I know many former Catholics who have been saved.  They are so relieved that Jesus paid the price for their sins and they don't have to exhaust themselves anymore by going to  mass, etc. all the time.  After being saved, a person should do good works, and they will, but there is no longer the anxiety of wondering if they have done enough to get to heaven.  They have peace with God.  

Because they learnt it from the Protestants.

I know you are talking about American Catholic.

Yet founders of the first charities and hospitals

I'm not falling for that poll. It's just another one of ur ways to defend the Athiesm