Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Did liberals abandon their “stay home stay safe” mantra as they started their protests? Is that why they don’t push that anymore?

Update:

Hat you mean is you’re unable to answer it without sounding like a hypocrite 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The combination of wearing a mask (which most protesters did) and being outdoors reduces your risk to almost zero.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

This is a ridiculous, unanswerable thought with no merit or basis.

• 4 weeks ago

They really mean “you stay home, I’ll do whatever I damn well please”

• 4 weeks ago

Well yes because you can't get Covid 19 by protesting. DUH.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, they did. They thrive off of hysteria. That’s what gives their life purpose.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Those protesters were mostly wearing masks and distancing from each other. The ones who weren't? I'll be the first to admit they were idiots.

I wanted to attend a local protest, but by the look of things on the news, there were some people who weren't taking proper precautions, so I didn't go. But I was there in spirit.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

no, they just tell us one thing  and tell their lap dog BLM something else ...............................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Protestors overwhelmingly wore masks, some for caution, others just to be anonymous and that definitely helped minimize their infection rate. We can corroborate with other countries results and see that wearing masked has helped them as well. But even then, i guess the conclusion should be that everyone not wearing a mask is a freedom hero, everyone wearing a mask is a communist god hater. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just wear the mask around other people.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.