Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Christians, are there "good gays"?

"Most gays tend to be a cancer to society by being prideful about being gay while also raising their children to dress up as girls. The GOOD gays are the ones that know how to keep theirself under control and not let their sexuality define their character." 

Update:

Nobody is stopping you from debating but you, Larry C. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Jea
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

No group is more prideful than christians.

So proud to be deluded!

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

LOL, yes you certainly are a loving Christian. You're a great spokesman for the hateful Christian church.

• 4 weeks ago

Question too insulting to deserve an answer.

Are they "good" people who ask that question?

@ J -- Spreading your "delusions"  again, I see.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The one Church founded by Jesus Christ, to which He promised the fullness of God's truth, has many homosexual members in good standing. They live their lives as God calls them to live, just like the heterosexual members. Sexual orientation is not a moral issue, since it is not freely chosen. Sexual behavior is a moral issue, regardless of one's orientation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Duck
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There are good people and bad people.  This can be expanded to any subset of humanity.

• 4 weeks ago

I didnt understand the question but I think many gays are good but they need God. Everyone in the world, not only gays, needs God to be saved from death. If anyone who accepts Jesus and converts, and for example, does something not good or pure as God's ways, God helps the person i fyou allow it and ask.

• 4 weeks ago

IVE KNOWN FOUR SWEET HOMO GUYS IN THE PAST BUT it does not make their lifestyle right.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There is none "good" but God.

We are all sinners, whether gay or not.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Please stop pushing your heterosexual agenda on us!

• 4 weeks ago

There are all sorts of anti Christians who do earthly good, that alone can NOT save them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.