Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

What is wrong with Mormons?

A public meeting in Utah about a mask policy for schoolchildren was abruptly adjourned when people without masks packed the room. 

"This is the exact opposite of what we need to be doing," Utah County Commissioner Tanner Ainge said in Provo.

How is wearing a mask during a pandemic being owned in any way? The projection from some here is off this planet. "I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not." Those were the final words of a 30-year-old patient who died at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, Texas, this week after attending a so-called 'COVID party.' ABC

In WW2, Americans stopped eating wheat, bought black-out curtains, etc. We're now just asked to wear a piece of cloth on our face to protect others from dying while they wear one to protect us. I swear, if people with GOP values were around in WW2, we'd all be speaking German now. Kurt Eichenwald 

Only covidiots think they have the right to infect others with a potentially fatal illness.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

They're religious fanatics in a dangerous cult. 

There are many infectious agents that could affect you and populations, but they don't matter because the media didn't tell you to concern yourself.  You're a very obedient sheep, apparently.  And that comparison to WW2 is stupid because that was the death of tens of millions.  This is nothing.  This is less than the people that die of tuberculosis every year, just for one example.  You are obedient to your masters though, I will say that.

Sorry, How do you know that these people were Mormons?

I will agree that they were all morons. . . but morons in other states have been coming out with the same lies and BS.

• Juli

Many religious people can be stubborn.

Being stubborn is killing them.

Why is their god allowing them to die from the "corona hoax"???

They'[re idiots.

Many right-wing morons, not just Mormons, are phenomenally stupid about the virus.  

• D-Girl

They believe their sacred undergarments will keep them safe.  The Mormons are told that the garments provide both spiritual and physical protection against things that would destroy them.