Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

How long after Israel becomes a state does it take for Jesus to return?

Will that be soon?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Mat. 22 : 44 . God must 1st redeem the Mid-West before Jesus can redeem the Mid-East . also Isaiah 18 .

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Jesus returned 1st century AD just as he promised his apostles, or you call him a liar.

Matthew 16:28 KJV — Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Matthew 10:23 KJV — So when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

• nappa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Before the generation has passed meaning those in their 60's will be the one's who will pass on. guessing about 20 more years and it's over,, only God knows the day and time..

• 3 weeks ago

In Matthew 24 Jesus gives us the end time events that will happen. Jesus also gives us the time period for these events.

Matthew 24:34 “Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Define "soon."  A prophet of God, Ezra Taft Benson, told a young adult conference I attended that mine is the generation that has to be prepared to meet Christ.  I figure Christ will make his public return in from seven to 30 years from now.

• 3 weeks ago

Becomes??  Israel has been a political state since 1948.  Where have you been?

And the modern Israel has nothing to do with Christ.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • yesmar
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Jesus’ return has nothing to do with the modern state of Israel.

• 3 weeks ago

Around 500 years. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Agree with Simon.  Jesus can't return, because he was never here the first time.

• 3 weeks ago

The biblical Jesus would need to be real first.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.