Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why has Mary Trump’s exposé book on her uncle Donald already sold more than 950,000 copies?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I have no idea.    

• People like to read exciting stories like that . It is like viewing soap operas on the television 

• 3 weeks ago

It's a testament to how stupid and gullible liberals are. It will sell a lot more. Just watch!

• 3 weeks ago

Trump has been married like how many times?

We ALL KNOW his background.

Dude, seriously, if this woman is a "Psychologist" she should know that Biden is showing signs of Dementia.

You are NOT voting for Biden and the party playing with him is SICK AS HELL!!!

If I had any respect for dems, they just lost ALL points.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

because you people cant control your spending and live in debt. what you dont like truth *******? its also because your spying nosy shits.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Interesting reading and confirmation of the poor opinion people have of Trump... I might buy a copy of "fire and Fury", Bolton's book, and Mary Trump's book-- All of them.

I am sure they are pretty much all true, because it's plain what a jackass Trump is.

• 3 weeks ago

Because people make decisions based on emotion. Rather than remember the dozens of anti Trump books that have been written, in their excited state they hope this new publication will bring some hard hitting truth that they can use to justify their hatred of pres. Trump

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because people love titillating stories, ESPECIALLY when the subject tries (in vain) to suppress it.  It's sort of like if you tell a teenager not to smoke (or whatever) he or she is more likely to do so, because it's "forbidden fruit".  Not to mention, this is the first time to hear the inside scoop of a family member.

• yodi
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Everyone likes dirt on a freak

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Total baloney. They only printed 75K copies. And sold 1447 ! OOPS !

BTW- You can't block all the accounts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.