Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why do beta females usually date beta males instead of alpha males ?

You will will basically never see a beta female who is 350 lbs who is a massive nerd who has purple hair and dresses like a goth and plays video games all day and is unemployed with a guy who is a handsome, tall in shape doctor or lawyer. Their boyfriends are always equally as heavy, socially awkward neck beards who play YuGiOh cards at 35 years old 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

People who value having a relationship over pining for something beyond their ken will go for those at their own level (rather than end up alone by chasing someone they can't get). If only the "incels" would adopt this tactic they wouldn't be so sad and angry. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because Alpha males are trouble, divorced and with children by various women

True, but this type of behavior is also seen in Alpha males. Doesn't matter if a man is Alpha or beta, it's all about what he values in life. And the question asked, why do Beta females date Beta males? Well, I'm guessing because men are the chasers. If beta males is all that a woman has to choose from, then eventually she will yield. Besides, that there really isn't a such thing as a Alpha, Beta, Omega women in humans. Women are more than likely going to choose a man who can provide, but somehow most men screw things up and then blame women.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I would guess that the well employed, successful, and good looking males tend to overlook 350 pound females who stay home and play video games all day.  But that's just a guess

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"birds of a feather".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Travis - I'm making an observation based on your statement. Your statement is based in nothing except your own bias. I am still interested in hearing your answer to my question however. What part of your list of traits is what makes a female a "beta" in your opinion?

Question: Would a female who is 135 lbs, massive nerd with purple hair, dresses like a goth, plays video games, and is fully employed also be a "beta female" in your book?

As a side note, there are no "beta" and "alpha" in the human species. Your need to define such just shows that you are majorly insecure and need to feel the ability to put others down to feel better about yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.