Turned 34 can i join the army still? or should I? ?

I am married with a 5 month child, thinking of joining the army your thoughts? 

Are you male or female? Why is child only a 5 month child? Most children last longer than that. If you are a female, you should stay home and raise your kid. The Army can get along without you, your child can't. You should have thought about wanting to do this about 14 months ago.

It depends on where you are.  In Canada, you could join, but, other countries have fairly low age restrictions.

Can you?  Yes.  You have to join before you hit 35.....so stop dragging your feet if  that's the dream........you need to see a recruiter at once. 

But, not so fast there.......first you have pass screening, medical tests and all the rest..........

wanting to join........and being ABLE to join, are two different things. 

But you won't know until you try........so get off Yahoo and go talk to a recruiter. 

• Mrsjvb

You have to ship before your 35th birthday.  It can take a year before that happens

Better get down to the recruiter's office. You have to ship to BCT prior to your 35th birthday.

And ignore the liberal cvnt, @Little Ms Sunshine.

Think you can still join, but I'd wait until we have a commander in chief who has your back!

I think you are too old.  You would have to be in fantastic physical condition and the army would have to accept you.