Turned 34 can i join the army still? or should I? ?

I am married with a 5 month child, thinking of joining the army your thoughts? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Are you male or female? Why is child only a 5 month child? Most children last longer than that. If you are a female, you should stay home and raise your kid. The Army can get along without you, your child can't. You should have thought about wanting to do this about 14 months ago.

• 3 weeks ago

It depends on where you are.  In Canada, you could join, but, other countries have fairly low age restrictions.

• 3 weeks ago

Can you?  Yes.  You have to join before you hit 35.....so stop dragging your feet if  that's the dream........you need to see a recruiter at once. 

But, not so fast there.......first you have pass screening, medical tests and all the rest..........

wanting to join........and being ABLE to join, are two different things. 

But you won't know until you try........so get off Yahoo and go talk to a recruiter. 

• Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You have to ship before your 35th birthday.  It can take a year before that happens

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Better get down to the recruiter's office. You have to ship to BCT prior to your 35th birthday.

And ignore the liberal cvnt, @Little Ms Sunshine.

• 3 weeks ago

Think you can still join, but I'd wait until we have a commander in chief who has your back!

• 3 weeks ago

I think you are too old.  You would have to be in fantastic physical condition and the army would have to accept you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.