Survey: what was the last thing to make you happy?

• Favourite answer

When my dog was first purchased I got him cheap because one hind leg was shorter than the other and appeared deformed and the seller's vet said it should be removed.

On the last visit to MY VET he announced that both legs were now the same size and that it was never deformed; he just carried it funny because it was uncomfortable for him.

So....HAPPY, HAPPY......... I've got me a well trained very expensive non-neutered pure bred (cane corso) dog for CHEAP (excluding vet care). I'm still debating on getting him neutered - NO RUSH!!

Watching my cat playing this morning and watching bears fishing at Brooks Falls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcWTPFnqOLo

Youtube thumbnail

The "Sonic The Hedgehog" Movie.

It came out before the Coronavirus took over. 

• People distributing free food and drinks. It is good to see them helping others in need.

My boss, when she said I didn't have to work the e-mail que today.

• sam

My friend's cat just had kittens!

• My belly only pooches out like it's three months pregnant now instead of five or nine or 36.

Watching a movie I hadn't seen for years.