Christian asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

Is the conspiracy that food makes you fat pushed so that we don’t run out of food?

Eating more food only makes you fat in the short term. This is why most studies show that food makes you fat. The body is amazing at maintaining homeostasis and will speed up your metabolism to give you more energy. That’s why long term diets don’t work and only cause your body to hold onto fat for survival. Not to mention fat cells only make up 0.1% of the total cells in the body. Do you think these other cells don't get any of the nutrients you eat and everything you eat is either burned off or turned to fat? Fat people get that way because they don’t move enough. Then companies push energy drinks as if calories aren’t energy.

Your body takes months to adapt to changes in caloric intake. The problem is people are too afraid of getting fat to eat more calories for an extended period of time. I have tried this by eating double the recommended calories for almost two years and although I gained weight, my body looks better. I feel way healthier eating 4,000 calories a day than 2,000.

• kelvin

your question makes you look and sound like an uneducated troll

Fat makes you fat.