True or false...a man can get away with sexual harassment if he’s good looking ?

• Shouldn't be true, but it is so. People permit it and they don't try to help him change.

• L

Ha, I shouldn't imagine there's been a whole lot of research done on this.

Maybe just trying to pick up women, hotter guys are less likely to be seen as 'creepy', but I shouldn't think any normal person wants to be sexually harassed.

...

Plus, I know a guy who's about as disgusting as you can get. He's over 500 pounds, never showers and stinks to high heaven, still lives with his mum at 35 and owns more hentai than you could imagine. He has female friends who let him touch their breasts and ***. On the other hand I know hot guys who have been slapped just for talking dirty to women that they actually know.

People are strange. We're not all the same.

Bottom line is, nobody of either gender should be sexually harassing anyone else. Nor should anyone of either gender be allowing others to sexually harass them.

False: I think someone only gets away with it if it’s not reported or the person on receiving end likes it 

• Jesere

False...............

• Jill

False.