Marvin
Marvin asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

How do you feel about high school online?

I adopted my son from Myanmar (Burma).  He arrived, and has yet to see a public classroom.  He has no opportunity to meet friends. I have never had a child before. My wife and lived in a childfree community with no kids around for him to play with..  Most of our neighbors were college students, gay, or not married long enough to have kids, so there was nobody around for him to play with. Now we moved to a neighborhood with kids, and a good school, but nobody goes outside.

There is a pandemic, you have to do what you need to do to keep yourself, your child and your entire family safe. It's better for kids to attend school than have online schooling. But because there is a deadly virus it's better to play it safe and do online schooling.

No one here cares about your fake child that you've raised in a fake bubble. 

🥴 It's something I prayed for. 

You have no idea how unhappy kids are going to an actual school. 

This method allows them to be safer in the comfort of your own home.

No school shootings. No bullying. No bad influence. No money on gas having to drop them off at school. 😄 No worrying they don't come home.