Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 weeks ago

appropriate to kiss on the first date?

Depends on the date.

• 1 week ago

If both you and your partner are into it, yes! If you're unsure, you can always ask "can I kiss you?" It shows that you are interested and many people find this very sweet. Plus, if they say no, then you won't have violated their trust by kissing them when they didn't want it.

• Sathi

If the situation feels right, why not? I kissed my BF on our first date. Matter of fact, I made the move (I’m not the shy type) and caught him off guard. That was the first of many kisses to follow.

• Depends on how the date goes and how the two people on the date feel about each other.  I'm not a fan of arbitrary "thou shalt not kiss/touch/fornicate on the first date" rules.  If you want to kiss the other person and they want to kiss you, then go for it!  If it's mutually consensual, enjoy!

Most couple show and introduces each other private part !

Kissing hahah 

Yes if you are lucky.