How do I come out to my family and friends again?

I came out as gay when I was 19 because I was attracted to both men and women though I couldn’t maintain good relationships with women. Someone explained to me that I was in a ‘transition’ phase to being gay. Since then I’ve effectively been having casual sex with men and I’ve found that I don’t want to enter romantic relationships with any of them. I’m in my late 20s now and feel like I want to start a family at some point. Every time I see a happy straight couple with children in real life or on the television I feel envious, guilty and upset that I can’t have that. I’ve even noticed that I’m now dreaming about past female crushes I had when I was a teenager. What should I do? 

Why announce it? Just do your own thing, and if you bring a woman home and introduce her as your girlfriend, they'll figure it out. Btw, therd are many happy gay couples who have kids. You might want to talk to a therapist.

"What should I do?"

Set your priorities and make it happen, start with a therapist to help, seek adoption, there are many options.