Where shell I find friends? I'm 34 I understand that sounds stupid, but I need to chat with someone ?

All my old friends are married and we have no common interests. Their minds are surviving-programs. They work and having sex - that's all they need. I am an infantile person, I like to know new things, to study, to philosophize. But sometimes I have dreams in which I am a teenager or 25-27 gay and I'm chatting with my age friends (which was in real past or it's just in a dream).

But, in reality, I am such an introvert, and a schizoid, that I sitting home all the time, trying to learn how to make money from home. Because it is hard for me to be all the time around human work team.

I thought I will chatting in Curch. But, then I found myself not believing in their nonsense, and they were rud to me. They are fanatics.

I have no idea where to search for people similar to me.  

*guy, not gay )))

• amy

Meetup.com lots of different groups of people in or around area.

You can try online.

Good luck.