What tools would you recommend for making DIY garden path?
- STEVEN FLv 73 weeks agoFavourite answer
The tools depend on what material you intend to use as the surface of the path.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 73 weeks ago
You can do it with a shovel and tape measure. Or you can go rent all kinds of equipment to make it easier.
- Spock (rhp)Lv 73 weeks ago
what do you propose to make it out of? I have some sixty or seventy feet of such paths. Mine have various edging material, landscape cloth [weed barrier] and were then covered with one inch round stone that I bought 4 cubic yards at a time. ordinary digging tools, small trowels, root cutting tools [Florida], and my wheelbarrow and shovel were all I needed. -- Grampa
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 73 weeks ago
A shovel would be a good start.