am i really non binary?

so quarantine’s had me thinking a lot about my gender and sexuality, and i think i may be non binary. however, i prefer dressing like in stereotypical feminine clothing. i’m also afab. how do i know i’m not just lying to myself?

There's no such thing as non-binary. FFS. Kids these days, I swear.

edit: And by the way -- since when is it fine to appropriate intersex terminology? You're not "AFAB"! Nobody who isn't intersex was ever assigned a sex at birth.

How you dress means nothing. You can be afab and dress feminine and still be non-binary. Use whatever pronouns and identify as whatever you are comfortable with. Sue its possible it might change and that's ok. You can change to a different label/pronoun if you want later. 

Non binary is different for everyone, experimenting is the easiest way to come to conclusions about this kinda thing. If you want to be referred to with a new name ask people close to you who you can trust to start calling you that (or ask them to help you pick a name)/ ask them to use new pronouns. Watch YouTube videos about it that helps a lot. If you're not non binary there's no issue, you tried it and it didn't fit you that's okay.

• Koi

No you aren't non binary. No one is.