am i really non binary?

so quarantine’s had me thinking a lot about my gender and sexuality, and i think i may be non binary. however, i prefer dressing like in stereotypical feminine clothing. i’m also afab. how do i know i’m not just lying to myself?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There's no such thing as non-binary. FFS. Kids these days, I swear.

edit: And by the way -- since when is it fine to appropriate intersex terminology? You're not "AFAB"! Nobody who isn't intersex was ever assigned a sex at birth.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

How you dress means nothing. You can be afab and dress feminine and still be non-binary. Use whatever pronouns and identify as whatever you are comfortable with. Sue its possible it might change and that's ok. You can change to a different label/pronoun if you want later. 

• 4 weeks ago

Non binary is different for everyone, experimenting is the easiest way to come to conclusions about this kinda thing. If you want to be referred to with a new name ask people close to you who you can trust to start calling you that (or ask them to help you pick a name)/ ask them to use new pronouns. Watch YouTube videos about it that helps a lot. If you're not non binary there's no issue, you tried it and it didn't fit you that's okay.

• Koi
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No you aren't non binary. No one is. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.