Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Does my dad even love me?

My dad told me that I came through his protection so his condom broke. He thought it wouldn’t cause anything if it happened once but guess what my mom got pregnant. He said that he didn’t even want a child.

i would hope so and he shouldnt have told you that

of course he loves u. my first one was an accident so my third one was through condom accident (all happened when i was already married to the same man), but i still love them. also i must admit the middle one, the only one who was planned by me (me husband didn't want more than 1 child) is my favourite

A lot of pregnancy stories start off like that but then when the baby comes around they love that baby more than anything else in the world. I don't know your dad or your situation but unless you have reason to believe that he doesn't love you, I wouldn't worry about it. 

Most parents would regret making a troll

• Tj

Most Dad's will love you, many, many children are accidents. Dont dwell on it. He should have never told you about this.