Is it wrong for a man to hit a woman? Does it make a difference if the "woman" is a transgender and biologically male? ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It's wrong for anyone to hit anyone else.

HOWEVER, regardless of gender, if they hit you first, you may hit them back.

• 3 weeks ago

It’s wrong to hit anyone, woman or not.

Source(s): Do you not know this?
  • 3 weeks ago

It's wrong for anyone to hit another person unless it's in a boxing match or similar,or if your defending yourself or someone else,  if you think otherwise than you need immediate anger management counsellling. 

• nappa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Any guy who hits a woman is not a man...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Speaking only for myself here, I'm definitely a lot weaker than the average man and always have been (as a child etc).  Clearly this isn't so for everyone, but if there's a connection with faulty androgen receptors it's possible that it applies to a lot of people.

• 3 weeks ago

No its sexist to tell a man to treat a woman different then he would others don't assult people 

• Lima
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

If she is a transgender, she is a woman too. She takes female hormones, therefore is not as physically strong as she would be if she didn't transition. So no it is not ok for a man to hit her at all, ever.

• 4 weeks ago

I personally think the 'man should never hit a woman' thing is kinda sexist. Like saying all women are weaker than men. Which is obviously untrue. No-one should be abusive. And it kinda ignores the fact that women too can be abusive._. side note: does this mean non binary people can hit whoever they want then...? like...

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It is wrong for one person to hit another person, regardless of their respective genders or physical sexes.  How about we just stop being a violent primate species and actually live up to the title of "humanity"?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

don't hit people or you'll get pregnant

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.