Possible preggo?

Hi I ovulated last Thursday/Friday - since I’ve had sore breast once and nausea feeling and vomited today. While it’s only been 5-6 day’s past ovulation is it possible to b experiencing Signs already ?

Pregnancy hormones cause those symptoms.

At a week after ovulation - it is TOO SOON for pregnancy hormones to be strong enough to cause those symptoms.

You might be causing those symptoms yourself because you want to be pregnant.  (or you fear being pregnant).  The mind is a powerful thing that can sometimes make the body feel symptoms that aren't even real.  (that is how panic attacks happen to - the mind stresses and the body feels symptoms)  

Now - that doesn't mean you are not pregnant.  It just means that whatever is causing your symptoms right now is NOT related to a possible pregnancy.

It can take between 14 to 21 days after sex for a test to read positive.  If you miss your next period, wait a few more days and then test.

The symptoms you are describing are more common at about two to four weeks AFTER missing the period.  

I'm a virgin and I've missed my period for a whole month. Maybe it's just an irregular period. But since you feel nausea and you vomited, I suggest going to an OB/GYN clinic.