If your wife is under contract and can't tell you the truth about who she works for should you divorce?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is one reason why people who work for intelligence agencies have such high divorce rates. Not everyone is cut out to be the spouse of a spy. 

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Even if your wife worked for the CIA, she could at least tell you that.  She couldn't necessarily tell you what she did, but she could tell you that the CIA was her employer.

I'd say she's deliberately deceiving you. I'd look more closely into the situation if I were you. And yes, you should consider leaving her.

• David
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

There are many organizations that make you swear to secrecy.  Some of them make you sign a 99-year contract about secrecy, whether you continue working for them or not.  NONE of those organizations prohibit you from telling your spouse who your employer is.  Your wife might not be able to tell you exactly what she does for work, but she is not prohibited from telling you who her employer is.

If your wife is telling you that she can't tell you who her employer is, then that right there tells me your wife is a liar.  

So the question you need to ask yourself is, do you want to stay married to a liar?

The ironic thing is, if you file for divorce, your wife will be quick to tell you her employer name as well as her job title and salary...because she will use that information to try to strong-arm alimony from you.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes. She's lying.           

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That does not sound right. Get someone to tail her and see what is going on, is she a hooker? cheating?

• that sounds like some cia **** i would leave the country and get a new identity before the military comes to your door, breachers and kills you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.