Friend keeps giving me food knowing I’m struggling with bulimia ?

Basically to cut a long story short, a man I befriended and worked alongside seemed lia really caring guy, he got on with me really well both love nature and animals, he hates humans to a point it’s not normal, this bit I don’t understand but was still happy speaking to him. Anyway, I told him time and time again how I struggle with absolutely awful binges, I’ve had bulimia for years now and confided in him. He said he wanted to help but at work or out of work if he meets up with me for a walk or a chat ( we both work at a museum) he keeps giving me all the food he knows I’d binge on! Chocolate etc crisps, I mentioned it’s actually making me illness worse because they are big triggers for me binging (he knows this) he stops doing it then starts again! He knows lots like when I’m stressed my binges happen more so he gives me even more food then and claims he’s trying to help me be normal with food. This, by the way is coming from someone who actually wished aids would have wiped out the human race ( his hatred is humans ruining the planet and hurting animals) is this guy a nutter? Despite his ways we did used to walk by the river after work or pop for a pint at a pub etc he seems so lonely I really did get on with him but I feel he is making life worse even maybe on purpose, he’s even turned up at my other job if he hasn’t heard from me by text, he’s quite stalking but I won’t go into that, that’s another question for here really. What is going on with this guy? 

Well it seems like this guy has issues that’s for sure. Is your friendship with this guy really worth it, when your health and wellbeing is at risk? Because I don’t think it is worth it. He knows that those foods are triggering you yet he keeps on giving you those foods. You could try and have one final word with him and say firmly that you want to keep this friendship, but if he doesn’t stop giving you those foods then the friendship is over.

Don’t be afraid to tell it like it is, because at the end of the day your health and wellbeing should come first. You may loose a friend but it's coming at a cost and bulimia is a serious eating disorder. Be honest and say that you've told him time and time again to stop but you keep on doing it and that if he wants to help, then he can read up on bulimia and how to help a friend. If he doesn’t get the message then stop hanging out with him and block his number. 

• You already know he's not being a normal type of person. No friends would be better than this friendship. He's hurting you by his negative behaviors and lack of love for people. So you don't need to know what's going on with him. You just need to stop talking with him.

With a friend like him,who needs a Supermarket

That was the short version? Wow. Well yes, the guy you're describing is not playing with a full deck, and he sounds like he has a substantial personality disorder or even multiple disorders. He also sounds dangerous to the people around him and were I you I would avoid him like COVID-19.

• tell him to **** off and that he should pay for your therapy bills