Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 4 weeks ago

Should I Get My Wisdom Teeth Removed?

Both of my lower wisdom teeth have grown in sideways, the top ones are growing in normal and am 22 now. Feel a little pressure on my lower left side. Dentist suggested getting all 4 taken out. 

Have any suggestions or experiences with keeping and not keeping your wisdom teeth similar to what was explained above (in your mouth)? 

Thanks for reading. c:

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I think leaving the wisdom teeth where they are is best. I myslef have various problems that started after removing my lower wisdom teeth.I get neck pains, discomfort, and my singing and speech are effected... I think you should save yourslef the money, the pain and the various problems, and leave the wisdom teeth as they are. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

YES  you will not regret it.

• 4 weeks ago

I had 2 removed and once, and then the next two also at once.

• 4 weeks ago

Listen to your real dentist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No reason to have the top 2 out, I kept mine until my 40s. However the bottom 2 need removing before they cause any problems.

• Guber
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I'd be inclined to go with your dentist's suggestion.  I had one impacted, gave me a sore throat and a headache.  To make a long story short, I had to have oral surgery to have it removed.

• 4 weeks ago

Usually they only leave the wisdom teeth if they're not getting in the way of other teeth and they're not causing you pain or discomfort. My gf has a small mouth and her wisdom are there but didn't have enough room to even breakthrough, so they didn't remove them because they weren't causing any kind of problems. If yours have already come through, I would have them removed; especially because they're sideways and could cause problems later. Its a relatively quick and painless procedure so I wouldn't be worried about that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.