Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 3 weeks ago

Could someone please correct this text for me?

I had the craziest dream last night. I was in this school yard and everybody was happy because it was summer break. Then all of the sudden some indian dudes stood up from the bus and started shooting everyone. I was close to the bus so I could hide under it. I noticed they were only killing black people so I tought they were not going to shoot me. I decided to escape in the woods and I took a friend of mine with me. Her skin is a bit dark so I thought she might have been in trouble. As we were going in the woods she decided to go away, so I lost her. As I got deeper in the woods the roads were so confusing I got lost. The wood was dark and moisty and I felt very lonely there.

I had the craziest dream last night. I stood in a school yard and everybody was happy because it was the summer break. Then all of the sudden some Indian characters stood up from a bus and started shooting everyone. I was close to the bus so I could hide under it. I noticed they were only killing black people so I thought they were not going to shoot me. I decided to escape into the woods and I took a friend of mine with me. Her skin is slightly dark so I thought she might have been in trouble. Whilst we were walking in the woods she decided to go away, so I lost her. As I got deeper in the woods the roads were so confusing that I got lost. The wood was dark and damp so I felt very lonely there.