Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

I found a roach in the refrigerator and immediately got rid of the fridge. Was I too drastic?

I ended up getting a smaller fridge because I couldn't afford the same size I had before. It's much tighter and I'm frustrated. Did I do the wrong thing because of the one roach?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I would have just threw everything out and sanitized it

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your fridge, your call. It really doesn't matter how you pretend to react to an imaginary situation, anyway. 

Move your question to Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys OR Social Science>Mythology & Folklore as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• 3 weeks ago

That was a tad of overkill.........

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

bruh why would you do that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes. All you needed to do is kill the roach and wipe out the inside of the fridge.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you have such a roach problem that one got into your fridge, it's going to get in this one too.

• 3 weeks ago

Maybe you went a bit overboard because what if find out they're all over your house and have been in all of your things? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.