Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 4 weeks ago

How much is my Macbook worth, if I'm to resell it?

It's early 2015 model, 13 inches retina display with i5 - 2.7 GHz processor, 128 GB hard drive. Everything works fine, but I've used it for the past 4 years or so and I want a new one.

Oops, it's 'PRO'

About $450-$500.

Usually it's the same price as a brand new one.

probably half of its price

I know of a good way, for you to find out how much it's worth. Make an ebay account, and then put your computer up, for auction. What should happen is that you would start at $0 dollars, and then you allow people to bid, for your computer. Whoever is the highest bidder then gets to buy your computer from you, and then you will know how much it was worth. If nobody bids, for it then you will know it's not worth anything.

There should be a time frame, for auctions. You can try either 2 weeks, or 1 week, and there is a count down that should be with whatever you want to auction off.

I actually was in several bidding wars on ebay. I lost a few times, and won a few times.

Yes, I have an ebay account, and sometimes I use it. I never auctioned anything off on ebay, but I did bid, for items on ebay.

not much...........

I don't know the original price, but you should sell it at a reasonable price. I do not recommend price gouging.

What kind of MacBook is it? MacBook Pro or MacBook Air?