Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Tips to sleep better, I always wake at 5-6 am, help!?

Do not care pearl, irrevant answer, reported..

I’m unsure what time you sleep and your sleeping habits (if you can sleep for whole time no interruptions or you wake up couple of times at night). 

I suggest that you limit your technology, you stay up at night later, drink some warm milk, it makes you sleepier, try to do some physical activity, and read. Reading A hardcover book is a good Way to sleep.

I hope this helps 😃

Try getting as weighted blanket, preferably one that is also cooling. Seems like it won't help but maybe it will fit you. it's the one thing I've tried that gave me a noticeable improvement in my sleep.

• denise

When the sun rises at this time, its common to wake up, I do it a lot.

You could add a blind to your window, as well as curtains and remember to draw the blind before you go to bed.

• G R

What time do you go to bed?  Waking up at 5 or 6 isn't uncommon and it pretty normal actually.

i take benadryl cause of allergies and also melatonin

Go to bed at the same time each night, be screen free an hour before you go to bed, do some gentle stretching before you go to bed, quieten your mind, ensure you have a comfortable mattress and pillow, ensure you have darkness, fresh air and suitable bed attire.