Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Tips to sleep better, I always wake at 5-6 am, help!?

Update:

Do not care pearl, irrevant answer, reported..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I’m unsure what time you sleep and your sleeping habits (if you can sleep for whole time no interruptions or you wake up couple of times at night). 

I suggest that you limit your technology, you stay up at night later, drink some warm milk, it makes you sleepier, try to do some physical activity, and read. Reading A hardcover book is a good Way to sleep.

I hope this helps 😃

• 3 weeks ago

Try getting as weighted blanket, preferably one that is also cooling. Seems like it won't help but maybe it will fit you. it's the one thing I've tried that gave me a noticeable improvement in my sleep.

• denise
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

When the sun rises at this time, its common to wake up, I do it a lot.

You could add a blind to your window, as well as curtains and remember to draw the blind before you go to bed.

• G R
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What time do you go to bed?  Waking up at 5 or 6 isn't uncommon and it pretty normal actually.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i take benadryl cause of allergies and also melatonin

• 3 weeks ago

Go to bed at the same time each night, be screen free an hour before you go to bed, do some gentle stretching before you go to bed, quieten your mind, ensure you have a comfortable mattress and pillow, ensure you have darkness, fresh air and suitable bed attire.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.