Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Do women generally believe that it’s more difficult for them to meet the standards most straight men have for women than vice versa?

It’s funny, because it’s objectively less difficult to eat healthfully, exercise, and groom than it is to grow taller or be born into a wealthier family.

Yes, because it's true. Go look at every male/female couple you know. The woman is at least 2 points higher in attractiveness than the man, every single time.

Most women stress more about what other women think of them than what men think of them. An average woman is going to be attractive to an average man and smart females know that you guys don't care if we're wearing the latest fashion or if our eyebrows are on fleek that day. In the same way men will try to out lift each other at the gym women will sometimes try to outdo each other with grooming. But men who complain that women only date rich guys are simply going after the wrong kind of women. Avoid the gold diggers and find a girl with her own career and you'll be fine. 

Yes,bad is next that they look greedy.

*<>,<>*

It wôúld be hard for me to psycho åńålyze 

thėîř ôwn thought process & what gôėś ôń 

in śåîd mind during the day so my ańśwėr

is, no !.!

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Most women do not demand that you come from a wealthy family, and unless a man is a midget, he can usually find a woman that likes him. I suffer from polycystic ovary disease, which causes weight gain, insulin resistance, cystic acne and unwanted hair growth in women. It makes it difficult for me to keep my weight down unless I live on a low carb diet. It affects around 10 percent of women. All women do not have it easy when it comes to their appearance.

No, but I believe that there are individual men and individual women whose standards are too high relative to what they personally have to offer. I also believe there are people who underestimate themselves ans should raise their standards when they come to dating. 

By the way, most women's standards cannot be simplified to "tall and rich." Similarly, most men's standards cannot be simplified to "thin and clean."

Edit: @Anon, you haven't provided any data. All I see in your question is speculation.