filipejames2 asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I need to buy a pit bull?

So I’m looking for a pit bull for sale but I can’t find any under 900 dollars!!!! What should I do 

No, you don't need a pit bull.  You didn't need one the other times you posted.

Every flippin' week filipe every flippin' week....  you ask the same question and yet your other questions state that you have a dog. 

FGS  Pit Bulls are literally 2 a penny... people can't give them away there are so many in need of homes. 

Well, we haven't seen you in a while.

buy them all and put them all down

This poster is one of our resident TROLLS.  He asked the SAME question or a similar version, every week or two. WAKE UP and smell the coffee.

I hesitate to advise you.  WHY do you 'need' to buy a pit bull?

Are you in the US?  If so, our pounds, shelters, and rescues are overloaded with pits and pit-mixes, and you should have no problem finding one.  

Pit bull breeders unfortunately breed for exaggerated characteristics -- huge heads, massive chests, aggressive stance -- without regard to health or temperament.  Please don't ever BUY a pit pup from a 'breeder'

I'm not sure why you want this dog, and I have to doubt that you want it for the right reasons.  I love the pit bull but wouldn't recommend it to most people.  Not because they aren't great dogs (most of them are) but because of the negativity and bias you'll experience owning this dog.

Not get a "Pit Bull". Most dogs are not true Pit Bulls, most are bully breed mutts.

Every shelter in America has pit bulls, which is probably where yours will wind up.

Turn on your garbage disposer, then put your hand down in there let and it get shredded just like a pit bull would do.