Florine asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

I eat ice cream almost every night?

Is this bad? 

I exercise (6 mi run everyday or 20 mile bike ride)

I eat pretty healthy foods , some sweets tho.

I'm not asking if I'lll gain weight (well, idk, will I?), I'm more curious about ice cream in terms of my cholesterol and the sugar in it.

Update:

I don't eat a ton of ic, but it is more than 1 scoop. maybe like 2.

it's sooooo good. I could eat it every meal of the day and not get sick of it lol.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Yes,  it will eventually make you fat, but if you are highly active,  it will just make you very sick before it makes you fat.

I know that I am the dissenting person,  here,  but I am the only one who knows for a fact that they are right.  I'm not cocky; just very comfortable with my level of understanding. 

I could break this down and tell you the biochemistry behind its metabolism,  but because you and 90% of Americans are unwittingly addicted to the fructose hall of the sucrose molecule,  this news isn't likely going to change your mind. 

I know addiction.   I broke 4, sugar being the last.  The brain makes its own 'logic' in order to rationalize further use.  Its a b!+<h, for sure.

Fructose is poisonous when consumed regulary,  causing liver dysfunction,  causing body problems like:

Most obesity 

All of diabetes II

Most heart disease 

Most IBS

Most hypothyroidism 

Most non alcoholic liver disease 

Most acne 

Most eating disorders 

Most immuno deficiency 

Most anxiety 

Most depression 

I  was lucky enough to be married to a doctor who attended a CME seminar where the guest speaker was a pediatric endocrinologist who,  after 15 years of research,  wrote up his findings in the book below..

4 common poisons:

Alcohol 

Fructose 

Trans fats 

Branched chain amino acids from corn-fed animal products. 

Ice cream is RICH in 3.

You only need too much of 1.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.
  • 4 weeks ago

depends on how fast your metabolism is

• 4 weeks ago

no that’s called balance and you’re doing it right

• 4 weeks ago

it's probably true neutral

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.