Florine asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

I eat ice cream almost every night?

Is this bad? 

I exercise (6 mi run everyday or 20 mile bike ride)

I eat pretty healthy foods , some sweets tho.

I'm not asking if I'lll gain weight (well, idk, will I?), I'm more curious about ice cream in terms of my cholesterol and the sugar in it.

I don't eat a ton of ic, but it is more than 1 scoop. maybe like 2.

it's sooooo good. I could eat it every meal of the day and not get sick of it lol.

• Andy C

Yes,  it will eventually make you fat, but if you are highly active,  it will just make you very sick before it makes you fat.

I know that I am the dissenting person,  here,  but I am the only one who knows for a fact that they are right.  I'm not cocky; just very comfortable with my level of understanding. 

I could break this down and tell you the biochemistry behind its metabolism,  but because you and 90% of Americans are unwittingly addicted to the fructose hall of the sucrose molecule,  this news isn't likely going to change your mind. 

I know addiction.   I broke 4, sugar being the last.  The brain makes its own 'logic' in order to rationalize further use.  Its a b!+<h, for sure.

Fructose is poisonous when consumed regulary,  causing liver dysfunction,  causing body problems like:

Most obesity 

All of diabetes II

Most heart disease 

Most IBS

Most hypothyroidism 

Most non alcoholic liver disease 

Most acne 

Most eating disorders 

Most immuno deficiency 

Most anxiety 

Most depression 

I  was lucky enough to be married to a doctor who attended a CME seminar where the guest speaker was a pediatric endocrinologist who,  after 15 years of research,  wrote up his findings in the book below..

4 common poisons:

Alcohol 

Fructose 

Trans fats 

Branched chain amino acids from corn-fed animal products. 

Ice cream is RICH in 3.

You only need too much of 1.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.

depends on how fast your metabolism is

no that’s called balance and you’re doing it right

it's probably true neutral