Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why do feminists hate men?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Men are the scapegoat feminists use to claim their victim status.   Feminists have convinced themselves women are oppressed and men are the cause of this oppression, so they hate men. 

• sdc_99
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Because they ask stupid questions in order to get a rise out of people.

• 2 weeks ago

They have to wear a strapon.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Oppressed, she must walk behind her man, be held down by the status quo, and forced to work low level clerical jobs. All I can say come to America and experience equality.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

logically is they are feminist they shouldn't i think you are talking about misandrists

• Nat
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

i don't hate men. I know at least 3 good men. I think actually just 3. There may be more. I personally know 3 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because they envy us. So hate them right back. There are plenty of women who like men and don't act like you have to be their servant. And get practically nothing in return. They are way to dikey maybe that's why. 

• 3 weeks ago

Feminists do not hate men. You are referring to misandrists. Misandrists and misogynists should not exist. All that feminists want is equal rights, not to put down men, or hate men. You simply were not thinking of the right term.

• 3 weeks ago

"Why do feminists hate men?"

For those feminists that hate men (most prominent feminists) it's because feminist ideology makes some pretty hate-worthy assumptions about men.  That men have conspired together for all of eternity to keep women down, that all men are rapists just waiting for the opportunity, that men have some sort of "power" that is denied to women, that men have "male privilege" in an equal society and so on. Even *I* as a male would hate other men if any of that was true.  Feminists believe it to be true as an adherence to their ideology.  Non feminists do NOT believe in that rubbish and therefore have no reason to hate men as a group, just because they are men the way feminists do..

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your stupidity is showing 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.