Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why do feminists hate men?

Men are the scapegoat feminists use to claim their victim status.   Feminists have convinced themselves women are oppressed and men are the cause of this oppression, so they hate men. 

• sdc_99

Because they ask stupid questions in order to get a rise out of people.

They have to wear a strapon.

• KTJoe

Oppressed, she must walk behind her man, be held down by the status quo, and forced to work low level clerical jobs. All I can say come to America and experience equality.

logically is they are feminist they shouldn't i think you are talking about misandrists

• Nat

i don't hate men. I know at least 3 good men. I think actually just 3. There may be more. I personally know 3 

Because they envy us. So hate them right back. There are plenty of women who like men and don't act like you have to be their servant. And get practically nothing in return. They are way to dikey maybe that's why. 

Feminists do not hate men. You are referring to misandrists. Misandrists and misogynists should not exist. All that feminists want is equal rights, not to put down men, or hate men. You simply were not thinking of the right term.

"Why do feminists hate men?"

For those feminists that hate men (most prominent feminists) it's because feminist ideology makes some pretty hate-worthy assumptions about men.  That men have conspired together for all of eternity to keep women down, that all men are rapists just waiting for the opportunity, that men have some sort of "power" that is denied to women, that men have "male privilege" in an equal society and so on. Even *I* as a male would hate other men if any of that was true.  Feminists believe it to be true as an adherence to their ideology.  Non feminists do NOT believe in that rubbish and therefore have no reason to hate men as a group, just because they are men the way feminists do..

• Jesere

Your stupidity is showing