If Republicans are in favor for deportation of Illegals? Why do not they start with themselves going back to their Countries?

This land belongs to Only Natives other than that Everyone  is immigrant and Illegal. Moreover, Some people need to study History to understand what Christian missionaries did to Natives for this land

• Prince
    1 week ago

Your premise is flawed. America is hardly the only country with citizens whose ethnic origins lie elsewhere and that was even true before 1776. You fail to grasp the very concept of what citizenship and "country" mean. Just because there are US citizens whose ancestry came from other places, does not mean it's just a "free for all" for anyone to show up casually expecting to be handed US citizenship. Were you to research this and educate yourself, you would find that other countries operate much this same way. For instance, you would NOT find that you would be welcome to show up without documentation in Mexico and just be handed Mexican citizenship freely and easily. You might well find yourself in a Mexican prison. In fact, the leniency with which Americans treat illegals perhaps has given you a very unrealistic idea of how the world actually works. There are countries, Iran for example, where your arrival in their country illegally would see you tortured in a dark hole.

I was born in this country. As were my ancestors of 12 generations.

I believe that means I'm a Native Born American.

Ignoring your utter ignorance of the meaning of the word "immigrant", if either major US political party actually wanted to deport illegals they'd have done it decades ago. Both parties play this game (at the expense of the poorest citizens). 

Troll fail, but I guess it got you the 50 RMB Cents. 

• Lisa A

Everyone else may be descended from immigrants. But that does not make them illegal, r descended from illegals.

If-we-are-BORN-here,-we-are-not-immigrants.

I would imagine that it is because they are not here illegally

The natives did not believe in land ownership or the concept of borders so your negating your own question. The united states of america was founded BY whites. As in, they literally created the country you speak of moron.