I’m interested in pursuing a certain career in the future, but it doesn’t pay well. What do I do?

I’d like to pursue the career in the future, but it doesn’t pay too well. I’d like to do what I like and make a livable wage. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

can you make it a hobby?  not everyone does the job of their dream.  but plenty of people have hobbies they do outside their day to day job.  if you want to make money from it, you can do that as a side gig on your own part time.  

is it in the military?  you might be surprised what jobs the military has.  and they have hundreds that aren't all combat or infantry related.  and while pay isn't great there, you can earn experience companies will find valuable along with top training, and benefits such as the GI Bill to help pay for higher education.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Live with the low pay or find a better paying career.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Wouldn't we all????????????

• 4 weeks ago

Keep it as a hobby, and know the difference between something you can make a living at and something you enjoy to do but it won't pay the bills.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Might want to end it all. Not a lot of 16 year olds know what they want to do. Other than video games.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.