what is the name of the cement pour into a hole and add water?

2 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    Sakrete is one brand.  That's not the most effective way to prepare the product and it sorta works for posts

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    I used "quikrete" that I got at Lowes or Home Depot.

    I had to put in a new mailbox post:  dug the hole,  dumped the bag of concrete mix in, added water, stuck the pole in and braced it.  20 minute job - and still there 10 years later !!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.