where can I call to have someone look at my cameras on the house ?

Cameras? Like a Kodak Instamatic?  Polaroid? Are they up on the roof or duck-taped to the outside walls? Do you want someone to appraise their collection value?  Are you talking about security cameras? I would start with a security camera company for that, but that's just me and I have installed my own in numerous buildings myself.

• Hannah

Call a local elderly neighbor.  With all the local senior centers shut down due to the pandemic, I’m sure an elderly neighbor with time on their hands would love to come to your house with binoculars and a lawn chair to spend a wonderful afternoon gazing at the cameras on your house.

What kind of cameras ? Who did you buy them from ? Who installed them ?

Someone to look through them and monitor your house? Or someone to come and repair them? Security companies do both.

Are you trying to ask where to find a company to service your home security system?    Perhaps Google could help you with that. 

Call whoever installed them

Another Level1 poster who can't compose a coherent question!

the boogeyman?   what are you talking about?  like security cameras?  whats the problem?