LGBTs...and QRSUVs...is it time we found something shorter?

I don't want to agree with MAGA chuds, as a rule, but they do kind of have a point with their 'alphabet people' slurs. If we're going for all inclusive, maybe it's time we stop adding letters, and just think up a term of our own? Like, an all inclusive non-slur that doesn't need...a good portion of the alphabet. If we're going to keep adding people by way of letters, wouldn't such a label, a new one ideally, be easier?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

GSRM (or GRSM I don't remember which one people use) is a term that can be used. It stand for gender, sexual and romantic minority. LGBT+ can also be used. You don't need to write out the entire thing. 

• 3 weeks ago

What was wrong with non-CIS?

• 3 weeks ago

well those of the community could just call themselves

sexuality+

as this would be a title that applied to every ones sexuality and other things like mental health awareness and other helpful things.

i don't know what qrsuv means could some one elaberate please?

• 3 weeks ago

GSM - gender and sexual minorities.  It already exists and I use it.  I'm also wondering if L+ would catch on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What is so difficult about writing LGBT+ ???

Don't let conservatives control the discourse or terminology.

WE determine who we are, not them.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Why exactly are we supposed to be inclusive of people who don't fit the gay or bisexual category? You are not part of our community. You are your own community. Go make your own sh!t and stop COLONIZING ours.  The letters stop at LGB.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

There is already a word. Aberrosexual. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.