Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 3 weeks ago

How do you respond to enraged, red-faced contards who froth at the mouth while angrily proclaiming that COVID is a fake plot to hurt Trump?

Smile politely and walk away.

Everything Democrats do or say is a plot to hurt Trump.

🥴 I just wouldn't bother. Have explained to the brain dead a million times over that Fauci is the expert. Not Frump. 

But they know the truth. They're just convincing themselves into denial.

• Random

I don't.  If someone is still a Trump supporter at this point then they're so indoctrinated and brainwashed that they might as well be in a death cult.  The only thing you can do at this point is to try to publicly shame them (such as posting video of them refusing to wear a face mask) or report them (if wearing a mask is mandated by local law/ordinance.)  The days of negotiating with them or trying to "meet them in the middle" or reasoning with them are long gone.

• Troy

If I ever see one I will let you know how I handle it.

• KaleyK

When you use terms like "contard" you lose all credibility.