Anyone know anything about the Boston? ?

I don't know if this group is active. Is a fantastic group of rock. I can remember some songs like more than a feeling or smoking. 

After their first two albums, "Boston" (1976) and "Don't Look Back" (1978) they recorded sporadically, about one album every decade. Their singer Brad Delp died in 2007 and after that, they released an album in 2013 that included Delp's vocals on few songs. Not a masterpiece but a decent album I'd say. If they continue with this tempo, we can expect the next album around 2023.

No. I am grew up in the Detroit. 

A great rock band from the 70’s.  They haven’t been relevant for 40 years or so.

They have been panned by critics of being an example of corporate rock. That means they wrote formulaic music that is designed to sell as many copies as possible. Their debut album sold the most copies, 17 million as it was kind of refreshingly new. A lot of good music is found in that album. Their second album and third album were basically copies stylistically of their debut album so it sort of got stale. They did not grow as a band musically, and as a result they kind of faded away from the scene. According to the Wikipedia, the lead singer Brad Delp committed suicide in 2007, by carbon monoxide poisoning. They are still recording and performing without Delp as they now have a couple of other vocalists.

• Jesere

Saw them in concert in 1978