How to tell if I’m bisexual or just overthinking?

I can’t tell if I’m overthinking or if I’m actually bisexual because I just keep telling myself I’m in denial or something. It’s really depressing me. I’m thinking about going back to my therapists over this ****. I keep worrying and making myself think that I’ve stopped liking girls and that I just turned gay all of a sudden. This all started when I did some things with a guy over text. I enjoyed it but I don’t want to do it again. I also have a porn addiction too and I’m thinking it could be that it’s like I was just looking for something different or a better high. I regret it so much all it’s done has made me feel like **** and question myself. I’m also scared I’m going to turn asexual. I really don’t know what I am but I’m going to be honest I want to like girls and be masculine and have kids and normal life.

I use to fantasize about this girl I’m like in love with about kissing her and stuff and it use to feel good but I don’t feel anything anymore and it’s worrying me 

First of all, I would like to tell you to ignore these other comments, they clearly aren't trying to help you. Although I am not able to advise you on this specific scenario, because as you said you aren't sure. I want to just remind you to pick whatever path makes you happy. And if what someone tells you doesn't align with your own beliefs then do not allow anyone to pressure you that way. Sometimes talking to someone else really does help you feel better so there is absolutely nothing wrong with going back to your therapist so if you believe that to be helpful then as I said, do what makes you happy and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. I believe that your happiness is the biggest priority here and **** everyone that dares to tell you otherwise. If there's anyone you feel safe talking about this to, then don't hesitate to. There are also many online groups you could find that I am sure could offer very useful information about this. Otherwise, although I am unsure how to use this platform very well you can feel free to talk to me about any troubles you're having. :) 

Edit for clarification: I mean this regardless of what you identify as and support you either way, if a wife and kids is what you strive for, I encourage you to go for it. Although it is indeed possible that you have stopped liking females, since you said you have liked many in the past, it is likely that you will eventually again. Afterall just because you don't like someone at the moment doesn't mean you can't in the future. I mean everything in this post completely free of any possible biases, and I just encourage you to do what makes you happy. You could also find out more with time. I am myself a frequent overthinker so I understand the panic that can ensue from deep thoughts. Maybe try a cup of milk tea or ice cream (unless you're lactose intolerant in which case sherbet) and binge on a show? :)

Tldr: Do what makes you happy and anyone that ****s on you for any other reason is a **** **** and can go **** a **** up their ***. Your happiness is 1st ahead of everything. :)

Being LGBTQ is not normal. It is a disorder. The youth is taught that it is acceptable, but it is NOT. It’s disgusting,

>*(,)*<

Humån Sexuality is far too complex & changė's 

quitė råpidly for any Black vs White labėl to rėålly

dėscribė śome1 in any kinda rational way @ all!!

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Many would urge you simply to embrace your sexuality and come out as bisexual. However, you should be aware that same-sex attraction is often nothing more than a passing phase. I’ve read an article where a 16-year-old Said: “Talking to my parents about my feelings made me feel better. Also, through my biology classes in school, I learned that during the adolescent years, hormone levels can fluctuate greatly. I truly think that if youths knew more about their bodies, they would understand that same-sex attraction can be temporary, and they wouldn’t feel the pressure to be gay.”

Only way you’ll know is experimenting I guess?